Like here - you can see me rock climbing. I am a real dare-devil.
They also have whitewater rafting. Here Daddy & I are watching them go down the river. I wanted to jump in with them, but Daddy is such a stick-in-the-mud. He wouldn't let me.
AND - of course the best part - food!! Here you can see me finishing off the juice from my fruit bowl. (I had two!) The best thing was Mommy & I got to eat for free!!! You can't beat that! Daddy says I should add the reason we ate for free was because our meal took so long. The reason it took so long was they dropped Mommy's hamburger on the floor and had to make her a new one.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Whitewater Center
Today, we got to go to the US National Whitewater Center - right here in Charlotte, NC!! They have all kinds of things to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It reminds me of days gone by when Cherokee Rafting, the Ocoee River and Soddy-Daisy were things to look forward to on the summer calendar. Kate is so beautiful. We love and miss you and I check your blog often.
Love,
Marian :)
Post a Comment