Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wagenaar Family Reunion


We had a big family reunion in Washington state with all of the Wagenaar family (Micah's mother's family). Here is a shot of everyone. I think someone counted 53 of us.
The county where Micah's family lives is a huge berry producer. (I think someone said they produce 60% of the country's raspberries.) Twice we went raspberry picking - for $1.60 a pound!John ate his fair share.

3 comments:

Opa said...

Nice haircut girls ...
What salon did you go to?

Christine said...

Haha! Did they weigh John before and after?! Looks like such a wonderful trip. After day 40 of being over 100 degrees, the snow looks divine.

mom said...

It must have been a wonderful time with all the family, though I am sure Grandpa Wagenaar was missed greatly. The pictures of the children are priceless and I think they have all grown since S.C.