After our Saturday naps, Uncle Neil & Aunt Rebecca took us to the IKEA in Philadelphia. I had lots of fun. I played in the plastic ball pit.
And, I had enough time to put some tired dogs down for the night. I even took the time to pray with them and sing "Jesus Loves Me."
After IKEA, we went to a restaurant called, "The Famous Fourth Street Deli." Here I am sharing some food with Uncle Neil.
Here is Uncle Neil's dinner!! He did share it with Aunt Rebecca.
And, the best part...DESSERTS! It is hard to see from this picture, but these are the biggest desserts I've ever seen! I know that might not mean a lot since I am only 2, but trust me - this is THE place to come for dessert, but only if you are very very very hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment